What It Is and How to Use It
Xtreme Antler, unlike many advanced workout enhancers, is not just a pre-workout supplement.
Its proprietary ingredients are designed, in combination, to keep your muscles and connective tissue ready for exertion 24/7, regardless of what you do or how much of it. If you are an active, healthy male, you should take it every day for maximum results.
Xtreme Antler has five active ingredients, each of which has a specific role to play
in pumping up your muscle tissue and keeping you ready for the challenges of the gym and modern life. All of the ingredients, both active and inactive, are all-natural and safe for consumption in the doses indicated on the packaging. The active ingredients include:
- Deer antler velvet extract (IGF-1) stands for Insulin-like-growth-factor-1, a naturally-occurring growth hormone, helps your body to regulate and enhance existing muscles as well as increasing your power, well-being, and endurance both in and out of the gym.
- Epimedium is an herb that grows in East Asia and has been used there for centuries. Commonly referred to as “horny goat’s weed,” epimedium has been shown to improve men’s sex drive and sexual performance. It also plays a role in the growth and regulation of healthy skin, bone and cartilage.
- Eurycoma Longifolia has been shown in laboratory tests to increase sperm count and quality. It boosts the levels of testosterone in sperm and helps to manage the effects of estrogen on the male body.
- L-Arginine is an essential amno acid that every human needs to function properly. Our bodies produce it naturally, but some of us who participate in high-energy activities on a daily basis need more of every nutrient to power our supercharged muscles.
- Tribulus is an all-natural plant that grows in warm regions all over the world, and is said to raise men’s levels of testosterone so they can perform optimally.
At the Gym
Everyone who is serious at the gym knows that there are many elements to a successful health-enhancing workout regimen. The obvious one is muscle building, which is the goal; but many ignore the importance of recovery time or fat loss. If you can’t work out as often as your program recommends, you’re not getting the full benefit. Similarly, if your ripped abs are covered in even a thin layer of fat, you’re not getting the definition you want. Xtreme Antler works on all three of these fronts–it builds muscles, shortens recovery time and fires up your fat-burning capabilities. This power trio of effects can lead to amazing results if you take the supplement daily as directed.
In addition to the natural testosterone-boosting hormone IGF-1, Deer Antler has trace amounts of minerals your body requires to function, renew itself and grow: iron, zinc, prostaglandin, copper, manganese, selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and more.
In the Bedroom
It’s no surprise that this powerhouse in the gym can also help you at home. Epimedium, or horny goat’s weed, has been traditional medicine for sexual problems in Asia for thousands of years. On top of that, however, Xtreme Antler can provide some secondary benefits that add up to an amazing sex life: pain relief, revved up sex drive, lower blood pressure, higher energy, and youth-enhancing advantages.
Women will obviously respond to your new toned body and rock-hard abs, but that’s not the only thing that matters to them. Xtreme Antler can help you stay relaxed and ready for action whenever the time is right, by regulating blood pressure and toning down pain. That kind of advantage can’t be overestimated.
All Natural, Cruelty Free
Most wild deer grow new antlers every year for the purpose of impressing females with their superior masculine traits. The Chinese have been using deer antlers for medicine for centuries, harmlessly removing the old antlers when the new ones are ready to grow in. In the past few centuries, Australia and New Zealand have gotten in on the act, using trained veterinary professionals to supervise antler removal.
Our deer are treated with care and attention so they can grow the lushest, healthiest antler velevt. They have great advantages over wild deer, in the form of regular food and water supply, safety from predators and the stress they cause, and close medical attention. At harvest time, the deer are given a gentle sedative and, while they are asleep, trained medical professionals extract the velvet and place it in specialized storage containers to keep it fresh.